I haven't been on my blogspot for a long time. (Honestly, I forgot my sign in, typical for me!) I finally remembered it and wanted to update everyone on what's up!
I have finally started student teaching and am enjoying my few last weeks with a Kindergarten class in West Des Moines. I will move to another WDM school in October and begin teaching 2nd grade. I can't wait to meet my new students.
Lexi started 1st grade at Hillis (which is where Marvin went to elementary school) and is in a 1st/2nd grade combo class. She really enjoys it and has made great advancements already this year with her reading fluency.
Reese started pre-school at Head Start and LOVES school! She wants to go to school everyday, even the weekends.
Marvin is still plugging along at the bike shop. This summer was good for business, but once Ragbrai was over it slowed way down. He is also taking classes in Environmental Science and is really enjoying school. (Wow, how things change as you get older!)
Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment